Friday, August 23, 2019

Hocus Pocus I Need Coffee To Focus Mug Review {Halloween Gift Guide}

I received to review an 15oz. "Hocus pocus I need coffee to focus" coffee and tea mug. This is a cute cup that spreads the cheer of joy for the love of Halloween all year round to any Halloween fanatic who don't care if it's spring or summer Halloween will always be "in our hearts"no matter the season. The mugs are made of durable & high quality ceramic its safe for cold/hot beverages, has double sided printed designs, and it's dishwasher & microwave safe. The mug is perfect for Halloween parties, get together, in the office, events, traveling, and it's great to place candies inside and wrap it up with a Halloween clear printed wrap and give it as a Halloween gift. 
This mug has a fun, cute "witchy" printed saying with an adorable picture drawing of a black cat & pink hard candy on the left side of the words and a purple witch hat & green hard candy on the right. The handle is well made that never chipped nor cracked, the base stands very well on any surface, and the size holds in loads of coffee without getting heavy on hands while drinking. I adore this cup it expresses of whom I am a Halloween fanatic and a coffee lover! Every morning I enjoy drinking my cup of coffee from this cup and on late at night I love it more with some hot cocoa while watching a movie or reading a book. Great quality I highly recommend! You can find it at  Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising