Thursday, August 22, 2019

NOVMAY Halloween Ghost Skeleton Animated Hand Candy Bowl Review

I received to review a Halloween candy bowl with animated hand in the color or beige which also comes in color grey. The candy bowl has a strong plastic construction, it measures 10.6" x 9"x 5.1" and has great features of three switch mode on the bottom of the candy bowl of (on) a sensor mode animated skeleton hand will automatically pop in & out when it senses a hand reaching to the candy bowl, a (off) switch mode, and a (demo) for triggering ghost hand by pressing the (try me) button, and has LED electric eyes that flickers while the skeleton hand is in motion. The candy bowl has a compartment with cover to place 3 AA batteries in it.
Halloween candy bowl is the perfect ideal for Halloween parties at the office, school, college dorm, events, bars, or the home, and great to have for trick or treaters, guests, etc. The candy bowl can be used at Halloween parties for party mix snacks, keys, coins, pens, party favors, popcorn, potato chips, cookies, bite size cupcakes or cakes, fun size candies, goodie bags and party toys gifts.
The first thing I had noticed is the size is huge with a very wide size bowl which can load lots of Halloween candy mix or treats. It has a hideaway skeleton hand that pops in and out while in use and eyes flickers at the same time hand is in motion,  the nose has a sticker that states "try me" and on the bottom is the three mode switch and battery compartment. The face, eyes, and skeleton teeth have a very vivid detail design that gives it a more scary appearance. 

                                         Check out my video below of the candy bowl 

I adore this candy bowl its fun, spooky and would make a great decor to any Halloween party! I place popcorn, potato chips and other snack in this bowl while watching horror movies and I love it and I will definitely be using this candy bowl for trick or treaters for this coming Halloween. Great quality I highly recommend! You can find it at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising