Friday, August 23, 2019

Allgala Eiffel Tower Statue Review

I received to review an Eiffel Tower statue in the color of gold, which also comes in other colors & sizes to choose from of pink, white, silver, bronze and black and sizes 06" x4, 07", 07"x 12", 10", 15", and 24". The Eiffel Tower statue is made out of  high quality zinc alloy metal with five different color finish. The box includes two separate pieces of the top tower and bottom tower base that are very easy to assembly by simply attaching the tower top to the base. This statue adds a touch of  Paris to your home, office, college dorm, desk, living room. kitchen, bathroom, and more.
I adore this tower statue! It's classy and has a very elegant appearance that makes an outstanding decor to any area in the home. It's very easy to assemble, but you got to make sure that the two pieces are well attached and secure together or else it will come apart, once I had attached them together and I made sure they're securely attached it never snapped out.  Its very lightweight, the color is beautiful and I love the amazing finish shine and since reviewing the shine never faded out the statue maintained its shine beautifully. 
The base stands very well sturdy onto any surface and doesn't scratch or leave any scratch marks on the surface. This Eiffel Tower looks amazing next to my other Paris decor it just adds that extra fancy touch to my other decors. If you love Paris decors as much as I do then you will definitely adore this statue. Great quality I highly recommend! You can find it at  Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising