Sunday, October 27, 2013

eight Skincare Body Moisture Review

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from your opinions. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising
I was so excited to review body moisture lavender from eight skincare. The company has the most amazing skincare lines if you haven't seen my other review of eight skincare check it out right Here. Body moisture lavender luxurious blend of natural and essentials ingredients of aloe vera, vitamin E, jojoba oil, argan oil, lanolin, lavender oil, avocado oil and so many more natural ingredients. Great quality lovely light scent of lavender the body moisture glides on smoothly doesn't leave any residue of lotion what it does is absorbs into skin leaving my skin silky and hydrated. After i shower i put body moisture on and my whole bathroom fills the aroma of very light lavender scent plus i noticed that the scent last for awhile on my skin and my skin feels so refreshed this is a good body moisture lotion it really does a wonders on my skin especially for this cold weather the body moisture prevents my skin from dehydrating and drying up. Here's the site  http://www.eightskincare.com/ and other sites you can follow Facebook and Twitter