Sunday, October 27, 2013

Lenny and Larry's Review

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from your opinions. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising
I was given this great opportunity to review all natural the complete cookie chocolate chip & pumpkin spice and FIT protein brownie from Lenny and Larry's. The company has many selections of cookies and brownies. I was absolutely delighted to receive all natural the complete cookie chocolate chip which has 15g of protein, contains no dairy and its vegan. The chocolate chip cookies are huge i mean huge its so soft and chewy love it taste so delicious! and the other all natural the complete cookie that is now my favorite is pumpkin spice i have to express how delicious it is has real natural taste of pumpkin no artificial flavors just all natural taste, the smell is unbelievably divine smells so good! and taste scrumptious love it.

FIT protein brownie in flavors of peanut butter, chocolate raspberry and chocolate decadence has no trans fat, gluten free, low sodium, no GMO, low sugar, wheat free and no artificial ingredients. Im so sorry i was not a fan of fit protein brownies the reason are i didn't like the texture too stiff and it was too sticky its totally noting like a brownie thats my opinion and i really hate giving out bad opinions but for this one protein brownie i really had to express even my aunt took a bit of out it and she didn't like it at all. Here's the site https://www.lennylarry.com/ you can also follow on  Facebook and Twitter