Saturday, October 26, 2013

Kodiak Cakes Frontier Flapjack and Waffle Mix Review

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from your opinions. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising
Kodiak Cakes 100% Whole Grains Frontier Flapjack & Waffle Mix 
* Buttermilk & Honey 
* Whole Wheat, Oat & Honey
* Apron

 Kodiak cakes had given me this wonderful opportunity to review buttermilk & honey and whole wheat, oat & honey and apron. Kodiak cakes restoring the flapjack tradition of years ago flapjack was the hearty mainstay of frontiermen from Frigid Yukon and to Alaska. I love cooking and one of my favorites are waffles and pancakes when i got to review both flapjack and waffle mix i immediately started to cook. The first thing i put on was the super cute apron that states on the apron "uleash your inner bear" so cute in color black. I took out my waffle maker and the directions to cook the waffle mix is one cup of water and one cup of waffle mix but the box also stated for thicker pancakes use less water. When i was going to cook the whole wheat, oat & honey on my waffle maker i decided to use as it was directed and as you can see from picture above the waffles came out so thick and absolutely beautiful golden brown color very lovely the taste so deliciously soft and burst full of flavor of whole wheat. The next one which i had fun cooking was the buttermilk & honey i wanted to make pancakes but i also used less water for a thicker pancake and you can see from picture above how scrumptious the pancakes came out with that deep dark golden color and the fluffiness drove me nuts love how thick my pancakes came out and the smell of buttermilk was divine loved it and also my family enjoyed it too. Very good quality of waffle mix love it. Here's the site http://www.kodiakcakes.com/ you can also follow on Facebook and Twitter