Sunday, October 20, 2013

Eight Skincare Hand Creme Review

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from your opinions. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising
 Eight skincare sent me to review hand creme lavender which nourishes and heals, improves skin tone, prevents damaging effects from pollutants and smooths out irritated skin. Not tested on animals and doesn't contain any animal source ingredients and its paraben free the hand creme also contains vitamin B12, vitamin E, sea salt, aloe vera leaf extract, seaweed buckthorn oil, licorice root extract. The company specializes in the highest qualities of bath & body products made of all natural ingredients. 
The weather is changing and its time to protect my hands from this kind of cold weather and the hand creme scented lavender really deeply penetrated into my skin. Very delicate light scent of lavender so lovely the color is a white silky creme its so smooth when i apply on my skin never leave my hand greasy nor dry what the hand creme does is absorbs quickly onto hands leaving a soft and luxurious silky feel my hands felt so refreshed and renewed. Its a great product its so convenient to have i place them in my handbag and purse and where ever im at i use the hand creme to relieve my hands from the cold wind or dry weather. Instantly my hands gets the relief that it needs moisture and nourish to prevent dryness of my skin. Here's the site http://www.eightskincare.com/ here are other sites you can follow  FacebookTwitter