Saturday, September 28, 2013

NYC New York Color Review

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from your opinions. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising
NYC New York Color has huge selections of great beauty products for lips, eyes, face and so much more if you haven't seen my other review of nyc new york color check it out my review of nyc new york color. For my review i was sent eyelash curlerhigh definition volumizing mascaracover stick and sparkle eye dust. Once i received package it tried all of them i couldn't wait, the first one it tried was the cover stick which contains vitamin E it conceals dark undereye, circles, blemishes, freckles and uneven skin tone and thats what exactly what i needed was to cover some parts of my face that are uneven skin tone and a couple of blemishes. The cover stick is a solid thick stick it creates a flawless finish when i applied it and rubbed gently the areas that needed the cover stick the most i saw that its hardly noticeable it really blended into my skin color very well it didn't leave any cake look to it what the cover stick done was just give me a perfect flawless all natural look and it covered up all the problems areas that needed to be covered. Eyelash curler as shown in picture above has an non silicone pad that you can apply mascara before and after you curl lashes also it provides more comfort to eyelashes i noticed how it didn't pull my eyelashes like other eyelashes curler does what nyc new york color eyelash curler does makes it so much easier to curl lashes with comfort and support from the silicone pad and the good grip handle it has too. Sparkle eye dust the most beautiful color amethyst dazzle i feel in love with this color and the sparkles absolutely stunning and gorgeous as shown in picture above you can see the sparkles so glittery and bright the texture is a powdery feel to it my eyes looked very nice and its great for anytime evening look, daytime look. High definition volumizing mascara is totally amazing contains vitamin E and conditioning for a healthier lashes, volumizes up to 70% lash lift & 10x volume for 360 degree wide open eye look. The bristles separates and defines my eyelashes very well without leaving it clumpy and cluttered with mascara gunk, it dries up very quickly i noticed my eyelashes looking very plump and noticeable and once it dried up i didn't see no flakes falling down my eyes onto my face like with other mascaras does to me. Here's the site  http://newyorkcolor.com/ and here are other sites to follow  FacebookTwitterYoutubePinterestInstagram