Sunday, August 25, 2013

NYC New York Color Review

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from your opinions. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising
 NYC New York Color had sent me to review waterproof eyeliner pencil, long wearing nail enamel, plumping lip gloss BIG BOLD NYC. The company has so many huge selections of great beauty items for face, nails, tools, eyes and lips. I was truly honored to review all of the products mentioned. When i received package all the NYC products came very well packaged so that's a huge big plus for the company and i was really impressed on the colors of nail enamel i chosen for the review which are classic coral and glitzy grape glitter. The colors of the nail polish are gorgeous very stunning great for an evening wear or daytime perfect for any occasions. Both nail polish has such a great shine to it and dries very quickly within minutes my nails and toe nails were dried and it doesn't have any harsh chemical scent like other nail polish does and whats perfect about both nail polish its long wearing doesn't chip off my nails. Plumping lip gloss BIG BOLD NYC magnified mauve intense, the color is very pretty its classy & glamorous the shine is unbelievably beautiful and i love it because it last for hours without me having to retouch during the day, the texture is not waxy nor greasy like other lip gloss i had before. The NYC big bold is very soft and smooth and glides on my lips very softly and after awhile i noticed it doesn't turn sticky like other lip gloss that i had tried before. Waterproof eyeliner pencil in color black is amazing now i had bought lots of waterproof eyeliner in the past and all didn't work either it will smear and make my eyes look like i have a blue and blue eye like if somebody (punched my eye), get sticky, clumps up my eye lashes and would irritate my eyes  but with NYC waterproof eyeliner pencil i had no problems at all im so glad for finding such a great waterproof that actually really doesn't smear nor smudge on around my eyes its very easy to wash off and doesn't leave any black ink residue around my eyes. The eyeliner pencil does not irritates my eyes it stays on the color doesn't fade off like with other eyeliners i had before. Here's the site for you to take a look  http://newyorkcolor.com/ here are other links  FacebookTwitterPinterestInstagramYoutube