Saturday, September 28, 2013

Soy Oyl Moisture Rich Shampoo & Conditioner and Deep Conditioner Review

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from your opinions. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising
 Elasta QP had sent me this great opportunity to review Soy Oyl ultra hydration moisture rich shampooSoy Oyl ultra hydration moisture rich conditioner and Soy Oyl moisture rich deep conditioner. Elasta Qp products has protein & vitamins, soy infusion, rich in omega 3& 6, protects against breakages, split ends and dryness. For my review i was sent soy oyl shampoo in two sizes 1 L / 33.8 fl oz. and 355mL / 12 fl oz. and conditioner in the same size as shampoo plus moisture rich deep conditioner in sizes of 15oz. and 32oz. My hair is so dull, dry and brittle i really needed a good product for this hair to become manageable once i received package i immediately went and washed my hair. I had noticed with the shampoo it has a light color of peach very lightly scented aroma it has but the liquid is very thick which is perfect because i have thick hair so i knew that the shampoo was going to cover my whole hair with a small amount of the shampoo what i liked about it that i worked up a lather and as im was rubbing my whole hair and scalp i felt my hair being silky so i was shocked for it being my first time and i feel my hair silky that was an eye opener for me. The shampoo really rinse well doesn't leave any residue left after that i combed out all the knots in my hair and the knots came out easily without any pulling or fuss. I then tried the moisture rich conditioner very nice i like that its a thick liquid looks more like a cream i applied it massaged my whole hair and i love how it left my hair soft at least the roots of the hair is not like a kinky it was actually straight and thats what amazed me about this product like never before a shampoo and conditioner would leave my hair looking not kinky especially the first use of trying it. My next process was moisture rich deep conditioner which is the orange container you see in picture above also the picture thats by itself is the deep conditioner notice how thick the conditioner looks like. I applied it left it on my hair noticed that it never smeared down like with other deep conditioner does that the whole cream would run down my neck and shoulders i didn't feel no tingling nor itchiness. After i washed out the deep conditioner my hair felt even more smoother than before very nice love it and now days past by finally the brush can go through my hair its so manageable and healthier looking now. Here's the site http://elastaqp.com/ and here are other sites FacebookTwitter