Saturday, September 28, 2013

Sally Hansen Moisturizing Foot Creme, Sole Control and Toe to Toe Toenail Clipper Review

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from your opinions. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising
Sally Hansen has huge selections of beauty products such as nail polish, nail care and so much more if you haven't seen my other review of sally hansen check it out sally hansen review. For my review i was sent go toe to toe toenail clippermoisturizing foot creme and sole control. The cold weather is almost here and time for me to really take care of my feet and what better way to do that is with sally hansen, sole control is a two sided foot file reduces calluses has a fine grip, two step foot file. The sole control has two sides which is awesome the shape of it is so unique as you can see from picture above front and back and the front has sally hansen logo, the orange on the handle is like a rubbery grip for comfort and support, it really does takes out all the extra dry skin removes calluses very easy without any pressure, sole control handle is long enough that i don't need to bend down to far. Toe to toe toenail clipper is the most wonderful product i had ever used for my toenails its made out of stainless steel, good grip handle, easy lock, blades angled for better vision, spring action grip for control and extra strong blade. Toe to toe toenail clipper is exactly what i been needing for the longest before i used regular toenail clippers and none would give me that cut like sally hansen toe to toe toenails what it does it really cut my toenails straight and with the handle i have a firm control grip that it won't slip out of my handles. What an experience it was reviewing moisturizing foot creme in scent of lavender, contains vitamins it re-texturizes & conditions dry rough feet. The color of the moisturizing foot creme is a very light lavender color the scent has a light smell of lavender once i apply and massage my feet i automatically feel the silkiness of the foot creme very luxurious love the way it left my feet so refreshed and soft. Here's the site http://sallyhansen.com/ here are other sites of Sally Hansen  FacebookTwitterPinterestYoutube