Sunday, October 1, 2023

Caramelia Lifting and Firming Butt Enhancement Cream Review

 

I received to review a 4 fl oz bottle of lifting/firming butt enhancement cream which came packed in a shipping brown envelope and the cream bottle was wrapped in a plastic. The butt enhancement cream is ideal to get your desired butt lift look without the injections. It lifts, tightens skin, firms, minimizes & prevents cellulite from reoccurring and enlarge hip & elasticity increase. It's perfect for all skin types and made with retinol (vitamin A), soy & wheat protein, vitamin E, avocado oil, coconut oil, mineral oil and other natural ingredients. What you'll expect from Caramelia Store is a high quality butt enhancement cream and professional customer service. 

The instructions are to apply a dime-size amount on the hips or buttocks area in circular motion until fully absorbed (for best results apply twice a day for 4 months). The cream is odorless, has a smooth texture and absorbs quickly into skin. It didn't irritate my sensitive skin nor caused any rashes or burns. I haven't seen any changes yet, but I have noticed the difference of my buttocks skin texture got tighter & firmer than before and with my daily buttocks exercises and applying this cream I know I will achieve that buttocks lift look. Great quality I highly recommend! You can find them at https://www.amazon.com/Butt-Enhancement-Cream-Lift-Moisturizing/dp/B08H25KVCP/ref=sr_1_2?crid=157QFDX787RHP&keywords=Butt+Enhancement+Cream+for+Butt+Lift+-+Made+in+USA+-+Gentle+%26+Moisturizing+Butt+Cream+for+Bigger+Butt+-+Boost+Confidence+with+Butt+Firming+and+Lifting+Cream+%26+Get+Wider+Hips+without+Butt+injections+%28Yellow%29&qid=1695738704&sprefix=butt+enhancement+cream+for+butt+lift+-+made+in+usa+-+gentle+%26+moisturizing+butt+cream+for+bigger+butt+-+boost+confidence+with+butt+firming+and+lifting+cream+%26+get+wider+hips+without+butt+injections+yellow+%2Caps%2C385&sr=8-2

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however, I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising