Saturday, August 5, 2023

Generic 24 Inch Artificial Wreath Review

I received to review the wrong color wreath (blue, green, white) which I asked for multicolor. The shipping box came smashed I reached out to the seller and got no response back. All that's included in the box is the wreath in the plastic bag and doesn't include a door hook. The wreath is ideal for any season and would make a lovely decor for indoor/outdoor. The wreath is handcrafted made of artificial silk flowers & green leaves also have white hydrangea, white roses and eucalyptus leaves. It measures 24 inches and fit most door, window, fireplace or wall.

Don't get me wrong its a beautiful full set of artificial flowers & green leaves, but it's not my kind of color to place on my door. Its easy to hang and would be great to decorate for wedding, bridal shower, holiday, party and more. Great quality I highly recommend! You can find them at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BR6WCVPX/ref=twister_B0BR6TYJQ4?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however, I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising