Monday, July 31, 2023

KUOTAI Summer Casual Beach T-Shirt Sundress w/Pockets Review

My mom and I received to review T-shirt dresses I've chosen color (flower wine red) and my mom received color wine red. The dress came in a plastic shipping bag envelope and were packed in a sealed zip plastic bag. The dress is ideal for summer activities such as casual walks, beach, pools, parks, picnics, traveling, parties, lounging and workplace. It can also be worn in any season paired with a jacket, coat, sweater, scarf, thin material turtleneck wear underneath the dress, thermal one piece union suit or a blouse. What you'll expect from KUOTAI is a high quality casual dress and professional customer service.
The sizes are US sizes (true to size) from small-3X-large and is made of high quality skin-friendly & stretchable 95% rayon & 5% spandex which provides all day comfort. The dress has a flawless loose design which moves with every movement and doesn't bunch up while walking, it also has a stylish feature designs of classic round neck, cold shoulder cut-up style and two side pockets. 
                                                               Wearing my flower wine red print dress

                                                                  My video of the flower wine dress
The dress fits perfect glad I up one size since I like my dresses loose especially around my buttocks area. The print design is so pretty & feminine love this design and the color goes very well with the print design. 
                                                                    My mom wearing her dress 

                                                                    My video of my mom wine red dress
My mom loves her dress, she said she hardly feels she's wearing it since the dress is so lightweight, she also mentioned she adores the cold shoulder pattern style she said its elegant and would look great for day or night outings.

Amazing quality and style would make a great gift for any special occasion of bridal shower, birthday, celebration, graduation, wedding and holidays. Great quality I highly recommend! You can find them at https://www.amazon.com/KUOTAI-Dresses-Shoulder-T-Shirt-Pockets/dp/B09PRBQZBL/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=KUOTAI%2BWomens%2BSummer%2BCasual%2BT%2BShirt%2BDresses%2BShort%2BSleeve%2BBeach%2BSundress%2Bwith%2BPockets&qid=1690044350&sr=8-4&th=1&psc=1

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however, I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising