Thursday, May 18, 2023

Sugarlands Appalachian Sippin’ Cream Peanut Butter Review

I was sent to review flavor peanut butter which was not the flavor I had asked for I was not happy about at all, I reached out to the company they told me that's the only flavor they're sending out so I would like to introduce to you all a flavored liquor peanut butter which came with 3 mini flavors of strawberry dream, chocolate coffee & banana pudding.
The peanut butter has combination of  sweet, salty and nutty notes in a swirl of rich cream which is perfect for baking, as an ice cream or dessert topping, cookies, cakes & cupcakes, mixes with cake frosting to add a more flavorful taste and can be blended into your favorite smoothie or ice drinks. They're sweet in smell & taste and great to serve to guest at parties, holidays, celebrations, wedding, bridal shower and home welcoming. Each has a tight closure jar lid which prevents flavors from fading and preserves the flavors in the jar. The strawberry dream is a must have taste scrumptious especially mixed with ice cream. Great quality I highly recommend! You can find them at https://www.sugarlands.com/

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however, I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising