Friday, May 19, 2023

Dksyee Disney Minnie Mouse Crossbody Bag Review

(Left picture) the bag came slightly dirty with a few lints, which can easily wipe off with a cloth or place in the washing machine.

I received to review a Disney Minnie Mouse crossbody bag which came  in a shipping brown envelope and packed in a plastic bag. The crossbody bag is designed for kids, but also ideal for teenagers and adults who love collecting Minnie Mouse collectibles. What you'll expect from Dksyee is a high quality Minnie Mouse crossbody bag and professional customer service.
It measures 6" diameter and made of high quality canvas material which is lightweight and doesn't weigh when having it on. It has very vivid Minnie Mouse ears & bowknot on the front, great detailing polka dots underneath the bow, a solid color on the back, easy open/close zipper and an adjustable strap with a hook attached to the end of the strap that easily hooks on each side of the bag.
The bag came slightly dirty with a few lints, but I placed in the washer machine and it came out very clean. It's super cute and makes a lovely addition to any Minnie Mouse fan for adults and kids. I wore the bag with my Mickey Mouse shirt, Minnie Mouse pants and Minnie Mouse headband there's so many different outfits you can pair the bag such as cosplay, going to Disneyland, Halloween costume and parties. I also wore the bag when I went grocery shopping and got tons of compliments. The bag would make adorable gift to give who is a big fan of Minnie Mouse. Great quality I highly recommend! You can find them at https://www.amazon.com/Bowknot-Crossbody-Cartoon-Shoulder-Toddlers/dp/B099W7791Y/ref=sr_1_3?m=A3I81BH306NZQD&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&qid=1683948464&s=merchant-items&sr=1-3&th=1

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however, I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising