Thursday, October 24, 2019

Zhenhui Pumpkin Mouse Stud Earrings Review

I received to review a one pair pumpkin mouse stud earrings in the (color 5) which also comes in other spooktacular designs to choose for your Halloween costume or outfits. The earrings are made of high quality resin and measures 0.6" x 0.8" it's perfect for kids, teenagers and women. Each earring is hypoallergenic, and free from lead and nickel.
Adorable Halloween style! I love them way too cute. It's not a small stud earring this one is big as you can see in the picture above its very visible and feel comfortable that can be worn all day. The earrings are eye catching and would look spooktacular with any Halloween costume or outfit and would be a big hit at a Halloween party. Great quality I highly recommend! You can find it at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising