Thursday, October 3, 2019

Zhenhui Halloween Gothic Skull Skeleton Choker Necklace & Earrings Set Review

I received to review a Halloween Gothic skull, skeleton choker necklace & earrings set for women and teenagers. The set includes a one piece chunky necklace and one pair of drop earrings each is made of high quality hypoallergenic alloy which doesn't irritate nor cause rash on sensitive skin. The skeleton hands with bone ghost claw necklace and earrings have an exquisite design inlaid with shiny crystals, that's sure to grab and catch attention at a Halloween party, get together, events, Halloween office party, or when traveling for the holidays. 
I adore everything about this set its stylish and can be worn in any season. The necklace has a secure closure that doesn't open when wearing and the necklace lies very flat against the neck and doesn't move around on the neck. The earrings, slides easily through my earlobes and doesn't weigh down my earlobes never irritated nor caused any rash to my ears when wearing for hours and the alloy never turned rusted. 
The set has an amazing punk style appearance that looks great with jeans or leather jacket, Halloween design shirt or sweater, turtleneck sweater, and with other Halloween jewelry accessories. This set will add more spooky fun to your Halloween costume and would be a big hit to wear at Halloween or a masquerade party. Great quality I highly recommend! You can find it at Amazon   

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising