Wednesday, October 2, 2019

HommomH Japanese Art Geisha Girl Blackout Room Curtains 2 Panels Review

I received to review a 2 panel Japanese art Geisha girl grommet blackout room in the size of 54" x 84" which also comes in size 42" x 84".  The drape curtains are made of 100% polyester and fits wide window of 36-74 inches and the curtains are machine washable. The curtains have artwork on the front panel and a solid white color on the back. 
Each panel has exquisite artwork of a very detailed design that's pleasing to the eyes, it has very good quality soft fabric, the grommet is wide enough that easily slides through my curtain rod and these curtains doesn't weigh down on my curtain rods and it does block out sunlight and sunray. The curtains would make a lovely decor for living room, bedroom, sliding patio screen door, dorm room, and for any special occasion party, when having guests, get together, and the curtains would make the perfect gift for weddings, birthdays, holidays and more. They're beautiful! Great quality I highly recommend! You can find it at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising