Thursday, October 24, 2019

Zhenhui 4 Pairs Christmas Jingle Bell Drop Dangle Earrings Set Review

I received to review 4 pairs Christmas bells drop dangle earrings set (color 2) which also comes in other festive holiday styles to choose from. The package includes 4 pairs of earrings that are each placed in a plastic pouch and each earring has 4 different Christmas styles of Santa Claus, Christmas stockings, gift box, and a jingle bell. The earrings are made of alloy and are hypoallergenic, nontoxic, and free from nickel, lead and cadmium which makes it safe for sensitive ears, it has no poisonous chemicals or any toxic components that won't irritate the skin which makes it suitable to wear all day. Each earring measures differently in length Santa Claus 2.20", Christmas stockings 2", gift box 1.8" and jingle bells 2.1". What you'll expect from Zhenhui is superior holiday earring set, great friendly customer service and they provide a 100% 30-day money back guarantee.
All of these beautiful Christmas set has an exquisite holiday design that's sure to grab and catch attention at any holiday parties, get together, events, Christmas office party, or when traveling for the holidays. The ear hooks slides easily through my earlobes and doesn't weigh down my earlobes never irritated nor caused any rash to my ears when wearing for hours and the alloy never turned rusted. Every time I move or turn my head the Christmas bells jingles it gives a more fun holiday appearance and the Christmas bells never came out from the earrings nor never gotten loose. This set would make a lovely gift for the holidays. Great quality I highly recommend! You can find it at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising