Saturday, October 26, 2019

Floosum Retro Vintage Lace Apron with Pocket Review

I received to review a retro vintage lace flirty apron with pocket for women & teenagers in the color of red which also comes in other fashionable colors & styles to choose blue lace, cute black, plaid, purple ruffle, zebra, red strip and more. The apron has a vintage style of solid red color front, a black neck & back long adjustable waist belt tie , black lace and a front pocket and it's made out of 95% cotton and 5% spandex and apron measures 27" long x 24" wide and its hand or machine washable.
This cute vintage apron is adorable it has a style that's very eye catching and would be a great hit when cooking for guests or family at parties, events, get together, special occasion celebrations, weddings, birthdays and more. The material is strong enough that won't rip or tear easily, especially when moving around in the kitchen baking or cooking or both, the neck & back tie doesn't get loose and the pocket is great to put my recipe card or recipe notes in it. 
The apron feels very comfortable while I'm baking and cooking I can move around with ease without the apron going out of place unlike other aprons I have that moves out of place and I constantly have to fix or tie it tighter for it not to move around. The material around the neck holds in place well and never scratched nor scraped my skin. The apron is cute, fun and great to have for your holiday baking or cooking and it's perfect to give as a holiday gift. Great quality I highly recommend! You can find it at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising