Wednesday, October 9, 2019

ZEFOTIM Halloween 3D Print Long Sleeve Hoodie Review

I received to review a Halloween 3D print casual long sleeve pullover hoodie top for men & women in the color of black which also comes in multicolor. The hoodie is made out of 95% polyester and 5% cotton, it has an elastic closure, a drawstring, front 2 side open pockets, and a Halloween theme printed on front/back with a skeleton  face design on the back of the hoodie and it's machine washable. 
The hoodie has an amazingly spookatcular 3D print illusion, it's perfect for any horror fan to wear for a Halloween home or office party, events, school, traveling, or when watching spooky movies. It has a soft fabric, long drawstrings that can easily be tied and untied, two open side pockets that I can place both my hands at the same time that it keep my hands warm, the hoodie covers head and forehead very well and doesn't slide down from my head when walking, the long cuff sleeve is very well sewn and covers my wrist that keep my arms & wrist warm, and the bottom elastic stretches to comfort and feels so cozy. 
It fit to true size I got so many compliments, especially from men. I like wearing this hoodie with Halloween jewelry accessories and Halloween shirts and leggings, it would also look great with long or short skirts, jeans and dress. This hoodie would make be perfect to give as a gift to any Halloween fanatic and would be spooky fun to wear as a Halloween costume. Great quality I highly recommend! You can find it at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising