Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Emopeak 24Pcs Shatterproof Christmas Balls Ornaments Review

I received to review three 24pcs each of Christmas ball ornaments for a Christmas tree or Christmas wreath in the color of red, silver & gold in size 2.5" which also comes in other holiday festive colors & sizes to choose rose red, grass green, lake blue, pink, purple & tree green and sizes 1.2" and 1.57". The hanging Christmas ornaments are made out of shatterproof plastic material that doesn't break, crack, dent, and don't have to worry about glass fragments if it falls on a hard floor surface. Each package includes 3 different Christmas ball style of (shiny, matte and glitter) the shiny & matte doesn't chip off color, and the glitter doesn't shed glitter everywhere unlike other Christmas hanging ornaments does. They're perfect for decorating on Christmas wreath or tree and at weddings, birthdays, home or work holiday parties, restaurant, hotel, etc. What you'll expect from Emopeak is exceptional products, great friendly customer service and 18 month warranty on this Christmas ball ornament.
What I like is each plastic container has three different styles that you can choose to place on a normal size Christmas tree, wreath or a desktop Christmas tree these ornaments will add a beautiful holiday decor to your tree or wreath. The hanging ornaments have a huge square plastic top with string attached and the string is strong enough that doesn't get loose and fall down, the ornaments are light weight, won't weigh down on tree branches. Unlike my other glitter hanging ornaments that will fall glitter from the ornament everywhere on the floor making a mess, including on my hands when I hold it, but I was amazed of Emopeak glitter ornaments when I hold the glitter ornament it didn't leave any glitters on my hands nor glitter on the floor. These ornaments are beautiful and would look amazing on a Christmas tree or wreath. Great quality I highly recommend! You can find it at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising