Friday, September 20, 2019

OIC Toys Mirage Halloween Skeleton Indoor/Outdoor Doormat Review

I received to review a skeleton mirage Halloween doormat which also comes in other spooktacular styles to choose from monster in well, black cat, wary welcome and zombie. The mat adds scary fun to your Halloween decorations, it's perfect for any Halloween fanatic. The mat measures 29" x 25" has a low 1/6" thick profile design that won't get stuck or jammed in the door when opening, has a non-slip backing which prevents mat from sliding from side to side,  and the mat has a deign feature of an optical mirage illusion. 
It's a mat, but there's so many other fun ways you can create to decorate this mat such as it can be hung on a wall to add with your other Halloween decorations, on a top of a decorated Halloween table cover to add a more spookier decor to your Halloween party table, use as a bathroom or kitchen mat, or simply place as a mat for Halloween parties, office, events, and trick or treaters.
The mat has a soft feel material yet the back has a strong non-slip material that once placed onto my floor it never went out of place nor slide around. The illusion design its fantastic its everything any horror fan want and need for their Halloween party, the skeleton is like a 3D effect very spooky well made detailed design. It's very thin, which doesn't stay stuck when I open my door and it doesn't flop out of place when I step on it unlike my other mat. Since reviewing the color of this mat never faded nor lost its sturdy grip on the floor. It's perfect for Halloween! Great quality I highly recommend! You can find it at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising