Saturday, September 21, 2019

Deconovo Quilted Sofa Protector Review

I received to review a quilted sofa protector in the color of chevron-wine red which also comes in other fashionable colors & styles to choose from for your loveseat, sofa and chair diamond-beige, hexagon-grey, chevron-black and more. The sofa protector is ideal to protect your sofa from stains, pet hair, kids drink spills, and help keep your sofa to last longer. It's made out of 100% polyester microfiber Rhombic quilted and has great features of an anti-skid elastic back strap, two side pockets on each side for an easy storing for remote controls, eyeglasses, books, pads, pens, tablets, cellphone and more. It's machine washable or by hand wash. 
The couch protector cover package included one sofa protector, lint brush with instruction, and foams for the anti-slip flap. It's a universal fit sofa protector that will fit most sofas with a width up to 70", and for loveseat up to 46" and chair up to 23". My mom wanted to review the sofa protector for her sofa I went to her house and we put the cover together. The couch protector has a stretchable band that stretches with ease without having to pull with force going from across my moms back sofa to the to the front side where the elastic stretch band attach to the protector.
The style has a very detailed design that looks stunning on her sofa, the color is a deep color wine red that goes great with her curtains and the material is so comfy that would be great to lay on while reading a book, watching TV, or taking a nap. The lint brush came with instructions and it does take out fast her pet hairs and leaves the couch protector looking brand new and clean. My mom loves her sofa protector she told me it's beautiful and goes great with her living room style. When I go to visit her I sit on the sofa protector and it feels very comfy and cozy and love watching TV while lying on her sofa. Great quality I highly recommend! You can find it at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising