Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Sweetsation Therapy Svelte PRO Supercharged Organic Anti-Cellulite Treatment Review

Svelte PRO supercharged organic anti-cellulite treatment with + 25 fat fighting slimulators of  L' carnitine, CoQ10, caffeine, butcher's broom, ivy, seeweed and many others. The all natural organic non toxin treatment was formulated to work on surface and in depth, firming on the surface and detoxifying on the inside Svelte PRO helps reduce water retention & fat cell clusters, improves circulation, and appearance of the skin. The treatments creates slight sauna effect. Proven results within 3-4 weeks. 

Directions- apply in circular motions twice a day, specially on thighs, buttocks and stomach. Preferably two hours after eating or one hour before meal. 
Want to get rid of cellulite and get firm & tone for this summer! Svelte PRO supercharged organic anti-cellulite treatment will help you look and feel your very best for this summer, not only it will improve your cellulite appearance but the treatment will help you feel confident to wear the shorts, bathing suites, sleeveless blouses you been wanting to wear for the summertime. I was sent to try Svelte PRO, which has no harsh chemical fragrance, the cream glides on smoothly onto my skin (thighs and buttocks) a few seconds you will experience a slight sauna effect but not to the point your over heating (like if you put muscle rub) it just a light heating sensation. What i like about this cream is that it quickly absorbs onto my skin within a few seconds from being applied and it never irritated my sensitive skin nor stained any of my pants and pj's. 

A few days and already seeing results, the cellulite on my thigh area looks slight less visible it had smoothed out a bit with less bumps, and my skin has an incredibly silky feel each time i apply the cream my skin looks and feel more renewed and healthier. I have the confidence now not to ever be shy to wear my shorts and skirts for this summer! The price for Svelte PRO 5 oz. bottle is $29.70 and can be found at http://www.sweetsationtherapy.com/ and connect to their social network on Facebook and Twitter

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product from the company or their PR agency to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising