Tuesday, May 5, 2015

My Grandma's of New England Original Recipe Chocolate Chip with Walnuts Coffee Cake Review (Mother's Day Gift Guide)

My Grandma's of New England cakes are made with the finest ingredients pure Bourbon vanilla, farm fresh eggs and large Mariani walnuts. All cakes are certified kosher dairy, free of trans fat, with no artificial colors or flavors, and no artificial preservatives. Cakes can be frozen for up to 12 months they can also be refrigerated or let at room temperature for no more than 12 days. The company has delicious selections of mini cakes (individually wrapped) and gluten free products. You can choice cakes of small, large or 9 pack mini cakes, cut, recipe (original or lower fat), nuts or no nuts, and choices of variety of tin. 
I was sent to review for my mother's day gift guide chocolate chip with walnuts, which is the original recipe of My Grandma's of New England. Their semi-sweet chocolate morsels are place in middle and top and is baked with walnuts, in their order section you can choose to a no-nut option. The chocolate chips are big size chunks, and the walnuts were baked to perfection! The coffee cake was tender, moist, and incredibly scrumptious! I had it with tea, coffee, hot cocoa and with each bite of the coffee cake was delightful. I had the coffee cake at room temperature for days and it never lost its flavor. You can find these delicious great tasting coffee cakes at http://www.mygrandma.com/ and connect to their social network on Facebook and Twitter 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising