Saturday, May 2, 2015

Samsung Galaxy S6 Flower Flip Case Review #Case4fun

Stylish PU Leather Flip Case for Galaxy S6 Smartphone
Stand Feature: Comfortable Viewing angle
Access to all the Ports, Buttons and Camera
Maximum protection with minimal bulk
Secure inner grooves in all four corners hold the S6 make sure screen completely free to touch

I was sent to review Samsung Galaxy S6 flower flip case, premium slip flip cover folio. This case is beautiful, love the stunning stylish flowery design it really stands out very nicely. I adore this cover! I also love that it's very sturdy never slipped out of my hands because it has a good grip material. Very easy to flip cover open and close and has a comfortable viewing angle. Gorgeous case, i got so many compliments from people. The price is $9.99 and can be found at Amazon


Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising