Saturday, May 2, 2015

Galaxy S6 Armor Case w/ Kickstand Review #case4fun


Precisely Designed Samsung Galaxy S6 Case
Tough yet Slim, Form Fitting Hardshell Construction with Soft Core & KICKSTAND
Dual Layered for Maximum Drop and Scratch Protection
Streamlined Design for Comfortable and Natural grip
Luxurious Matt Finish w/ Rubberized Edges for Anti Slip
I was sent to review Galaxy S6 armor case w/kickstand, heavy dual layer slim fit cover. The Galaxy S6 case for (Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, International and un-locked. The case has a sturdy good grip that never slipped out of my hands. I love the modern design it has and a soft texture feel. Since reviewing i noticed it never broke, cracked nor came out of my Galaxy S6. The price is $9.99 and can be found at amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising