Friday, April 17, 2015

PedEgg Power Cordless Electric Callus Remover Review (Mother's Day Gift Guide)

I was sent to review for my mother's day gift guide, PedEgg Power cordless electric callus remover. The motorized nano abrasion roller spins up to 2000 times per minute, removing dry, callused skin. The package also includes a bonus which is a smoothing head to buff your feet for a smooth skin. PedEgg Power requires 2 AA alkaline batteries which is not included in package. 
PedEgg Power feels great on my feet! It's quick and doesn't require you to apply any pressure while the motorized non abrasion roller spins gently onto feet. It's lightweight and has a good grip handle that never slipped out my hands. PedEgg Power had removed my callused very quickly i saw results fast! PedEgg Power suggest retail price is $14.99, this would make a wonderful mother's day gift. You can find PedEgg Power at https://www.pedegg.com/ 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product from the company or their PR agency to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising