Monday, April 13, 2015

LEVEL Life Review

How Level life work? It supports healthy blood sugar/optimize A1C and fights hunger to help you lose weight. I was sent all these goodies above of Level life for my aunt to try. My aunt is diabetic and its very hard for her not to have sugar she gets upset that she can't buy the candies like she used to before. She had bought countless sugar free snacks and mentioned to me they didn't have any taste and would leave a bitter aftertaste in her mouth. When she got the opportunity to review all of Level life products i saw expression on her face, she told me she love the taste all the varieties of treats and i do agree with her i tried some and these products taste so good! You can find these wonderful products at http://levelfoods.com/ connect to their social network on facebook 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product from the company or their PR agency to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising