Sunday, November 16, 2014

Halle Barry Wild Essence Fragrance Review

Halle Berry wild essence notes

Head notes:
Sicilian begramot,juicy black currant, mandarin zest ORPUR
Heart notes: 
Freesia in bloom, linden blossom, white rose and cotton flower
Base notes:
Silk musk, white patchouli, crystal amber and sandalwood bark

I was sent to review Halle Berry wild essence fragrance, i first tried the scent and immediately got nausea this is the most awful scent it smelled to me like sweat with water i was not pleased. Every week i have group meeting and i showed them this perfume to see what they thought and they had the same reaction as i did, even one of them mentioned to me that the scent wanted to make her throw up so i was not the only one who thought this perfume stinks. I never liked giving any bad reviews but im giving my honest opinion. You can find the fragrance perfume at www.halleberryfragrances.com/ 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product from the company or their PR agency to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising