Sunday, November 16, 2014

GUESS Dare Fragrance Review

GUESS Dare notes:
Top notes:
crisp kumquat, pear blossom, lime flower
Middle notes:
 living Palm Springs cactus flower, jasmine, wild rose
Bottom notes:
 living Palm Springs cactus flower, jasmine, wild rose

I was sent to review GUESS Dare eau de toilet 3.4 fl. oz. glass bottle, it has an elegant stylish very feminine design bottle with a cutesy chain in color gold with the word imprinted GUESS. This perfume smells lovely it makes me feel feminine yet sexy i absolutely love this fragrance. 

Its not too strong to the point the fragrance will choke me up, it just has a mild sensual aroma thats purely elegance and sophisticated. In fact, im going to be buying this perfume for now on i love it with a passion! The price for 3.4 fl. oz. bottle is $62 and can be found at http://shop.guess.com/ you can also connect to their social network on Facebook and Twitter 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product from the company or their PR agency to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising