Saturday, June 28, 2014

Merlot Skin Care Anti-Wrinkle Cream and Body Firming Lotion Review

Global Cosmetics International in 2011 named Merlot Skin Care "Breakout Brand".  Merlot skincare today is a trusted brand for professional make-up artist, models and its recommended by dermatologists.
 Merlot natural grape skin care products is owned and operated by the Beckley family. Their products are cruelty free and are made with all natural grape seed based which research studies have shown grape seed antioxidants are 50 more powerful than vitamin E and nearly 25 times more powerful than vitamin C. Merlot products protects skin from sign of aging and fight free radicals. 
Anti-Wrinkle Cream- Contains 11 amino acids helps stimulate collagen production in the skin improving elasticity and firmness. Rejuvenates skin and great for stretch marks.  

Body Firming Lotion-  Grape seeds polyphenois helps improve skin elasticity while it firms, tones and hydrates skin.

I had received this cute bag and inside was anti-wrinkle cream and body firming lotion for me to review from Merlot skin care. The company has great all natural ingredients of products of peel of mask, cleanser, toner, foot cream, blemish/acne treatment and so much more. 

I love trying all natural products because its healthier for the skin. Since its summer i need a little firming for my body especially on my legs and arms since i be wearing shorts and sleeves blouses i want my body looking its best. Body firming lotion is non greasy with SPF 15 with only natural grape seed extract i noticed my skin elasticity is so much better the smoothness of my skin had improved so much i don't feel the roughness behind my thighs as days went by my skin keeps getting firmer. My arms looks and feel great im ready for sleeves blouse and my legs looks perfect for shorts. The price is $10

My problem always been fine lines on my neck and face and with this anti-wrinkle cream noticed a difference within my skin texture the fine lines looks so much less visible it diminishing each day my skin feels firm but with a youthful glow. What i like about the cream is that not only it has the powerful all natural grape seed antioxidants but also contains aloe, shea butter carrot root extract. The price is $16

 Great quality of products. Merlot has free shipping if you order $50 or more from their site (free shipping only available in the US) here's the site  http://www.merlotskincare.com/ you can also connect on  FacebookTwitterPinterest and Youtube 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising