Saturday, June 28, 2014

Cool-jams Wicking Sleepwear Review

                        Rated #1 Travel Sleepwear for Men and Women 
Cool-jams scientifically engineered special features into their fabrics to include high moisture absorption and quick dry technology. Cool-jams feel they had created the most innovative and versatile performance sleepwear collection. Cool-jams sleepwear is a great choice for warm climates, body temperature regulation like night sweats and especially travel. Cools-jams has many other great pajamas for men, women, plus size, travel and bedding. 
Cool-jams smart fabric technology:
Fabric Shell- Draws heat and moisture away dries quickly 3x faster than cotton, body temperature stays regulated. 
Fabric Base- Absorbs moisture and heat.

This is not no ordinary sleepwear Cool-jams fabric absorbs moisture and heat while maintaining it dry even though night sweats and thats exactly what i have those annoying night sweats and when i got the opportunity to review wicking button front nightshirt i was so excited to try it. 

What i love is the color violet very pretty and the fabric is so soft and extremely comfy it fit perfectly the fabric is so wonderful its not stiff like my other sleepwear the wicking sleepwear moves with my every movement thats how delicate it is such a great fabric. The button front never came off and thats another huge plus i was so impressed about that unlike my other sleepwear all my buttons would come out.  

I normally wake up sweating from my nights sweats and now with wicking sleepwear thats not a problem no more it kept me dry all night and i simply love how cozy, lightweight and wrinkle resistant it is this is truly the perfect sleepwear great for traveling and superb to give as a gift for any occasion. The price is $49 and is available at http://www.cool-jams.com/ you can also connect on FacebookTwitterPinterest and Youtube 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising