Thursday, July 16, 2020

Creationtop 50pc Mini Heart Tealight Candle Set Review

I received to review the wrong color (pink rose) 50pc scented mini heart tealight candle set. The heart shaped tealight candles are made of paraffin & non-toxic material that doesn't cause combustion gases or strong harmful smoke and the burning time up to 1hr. Each tealight fits in wax burner, tealight candle holder (as in the picture above) small saucer plate, etc.  
When I had taken out the plastic from the candle set I instantly smelled very lovely rose scent, but when lit I hardly smelled the rose which was so weird. It does have a smooth texture and burns for a long time. It makes a cute decor and great to use for in meditation area, relaxing, cooking, reading a book, watching TV, working and would make the perfect gift for any special occasion. Great quality I highly recommend! You can find at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however, I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising