Thursday, July 16, 2020

Caribbean Breeze Ultimate Golden Tanning Carrot Oil Review

I received to review a 8.5 oz. spray bottle of Caribbean Breeze-golden tanning carrot oil. The tanning oil is ideal for adults & teenagers its made of natural botanical extract seed oils of sunflower, cotton, coconut, soybean, carrot, pomegranate, sesame, sweet almond, avocado, vitamin C & E, corn which is safe for your skin and provides maximum UVA/UVB sun protection.
Caribbean Breeze sun tanning oil protects your skin & keeps you moisturize, smooth & hydrated under sun exposure while tanning and intensify tanning rays to achieve & maintain the ultimate rich, golden, healthy tan & glow. Their tanning products are made in the USA and does not test on animals. The direction to apply the sun tanning oil is apply evenly before exposure to the sun, then reapply often during the tanning process. 
A definite must have for this summer to take while traveling, at the pool, beach, walking, lounging in front or backyard, camping, picnic, and more. The bottle has a clear plastic cover that just pops right out and the spray top is ready for use. 
With a few spritz the oil spreads evenly throughout my arms, legs, etc. and there's no need to over spray. It has a lovely light scent and can feel it working on my skin while under the sun exposure, but I only reached a level of light golden because once I put on the lotion after an hour it got cloudy where I live has been cloudy most of the time I been having lots of rainy days so I didn't get to reach my dark golden tanning goal, but hopefully there will soon be sunny days and I will definitely post before & after picture to show this wonderful product. But for now, here's my picture one hour of level of light golden tanning results can't wait to show you the ultimate dark tan results, so be on the lookout for an update of this review. Great quality I highly recommend! You can find them at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however, I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising