Friday, July 17, 2020

Hopes Brand Buddha Patina Gold Statue Tealight Candle Holder Review

I received to review a 12" x 9" x 6" Buddha patina gold statue tealight candle holder. The Buddha statue is handcrafted using high quality poly resin with patina finish which creates a Feng Shui appearance. It's ideal for meditation area, yoga class, spas, nail & hair salon, home or workplace, relaxing, studying, watching TV, lounging, cooking, and more. What you'll expect from Hopes Brand is a high quality Buddha statue candle holder and professional customer service. 
It's absolutely beautiful and has very vivid details of face, feet, arms, body, and style designs and has a very sturdy base that stands firmly onto surface or floor. I was very surprised how lightweight is the statue, which is easy to carry from room to room and won't have to worry about it falling from my hands. The patina gold finish is stunning and the statue has what it looks like white spray paint throughout body & head. 
My tealight fits perfect in the tealight holder and the flame doesn't reach to the statue, which gives me a peace of mind its not fire hazard. The tealight flame illuminates a soft glow to the statue which provides a soothing appearance and brings calmness to the atmosphere.

                                            Check out my video of the Buddha statue

This Buddha statue makes a lovely decor touch on a table, bureau, night stand, home or office desk, kitchen counter, window sill, patio, etc. and would make the perfect give for any special occasion of wedding, bridal shower, home welcoming, birthdays, retirement and more. Great quality I highly recommend! You can find it at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however, I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising