Thursday, June 6, 2019

The Fresh Oversize Rimless Aviator Sunglasses Review

I received to review The Fresh oversize rimless lens aviator ocean color sunglasses gift box in the color of (5-gold) brown/green. The sunglasses are imported, has design features of metal frame, gradient lens, its non-polarized, and the lens measures 61 millimeters wide, 52 millimeters height, and 15 millimeters bridge. It has an UV400 protection that can block 99.9% of both UVA and UVB radiation that can protect your eyes against long term UV damage.
The sunglasses have two-tone color brown on top and green at the bottom, it's beautiful! Very lightweight, the frame arms are very thin, yet sturdy the front gold frame never tarnished it maintained its golden shine, and the lens never came out of place unlike other aviator that would snap out of the frame. 
These sunglasses are comfortable to wear, the frame's arms never felt heavy around my ears and the length of the aviator shape lens never scratched nor left any lens mark my face, it's a very comfortable lens that can be worn for hours at the beach, pool or while driving. I adore the two-tone color gives it a more stylish appearance to any summer outfit. I wore these sunglasses in Florida and gotten so many compliments then I went on a trip to Las Vegas I also received lots compliments, including from men that liked my sunglasses of course I told them where to get it. It's very stylish, perfect for all year round, I would even wear this in winter season when the early morning sun rays are strong this sunglasses would be great to have to block those sun rays. Great quality of product I highly recommend! You can find it at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising