Sunday, April 21, 2019

Bling Rhinestone Diamond Necklace USB Flash Drive Review

I received to review a 3.0 USB flash drive (32GB) bling rhinestone diamond crystal glitter lipstick case jewelry necklace in the color of luxury gold, which also comes in other cute colors of lake blue, sea blue, ruby red, pink, pure silver and (GB) of 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, and 128. The flash drive was designed for laptops, computer and other devices with USB 2.0 ports, and it supports Windows, Mac, Linux, Unix, Chrome and OS. It's ideal for storing photos, videos, music, and documents, to have more space on your computer or laptop, it comes with a necklace that can easily be hanged on the wall, purse handle, or wear around the neck.
This flash drive has a glittery fancy style, I adore the shine and diamonds that go all around the flash drive it's very eye catching. The necklace is long enough to wear around the neck and since it's lightweight, it doesn't feel heavy on the neck, another great way to place this flash drive is on your purse handle, the necklace easily snaps on to my purse handle, which makes it easy for me to use while I'm at work or at my college course. It easily slides into my USB port and instantly I can input all my photos, and documents with ease. It helps me to store all the important documents and provides space on my computer to store more other documents, photos, videos, etc. Great quality of product I highly recommend! You can find it at Amazon

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising