Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Zoozpets Snoopy Dog Bowl Review

I received to review a Snoopy dog bowl in pattern design of Charlie 01 which also comes in other two cute designs and sizes to choose from of collage pink and Snoopy food, sizes small or medium. The bowls are ideal for cats & dogs and its safe for your pets because they're made of non-toxic material, 100% melanine, and free of BPA. It has a removable stainless steel bowl, a non-skid silicone base that prevents sliding while your pet eat with ease, and both Snoopy bowl dish and stainless steel bowl are dishwasher safe.
                             Water inside the bowl                                  Cat treats

This is far the cutest cat/dog bowl I had ever seen it's adorable! I love the pattern design with after two washes and the design never peeled, scratched out, nor faded and the stainless steel bowl never gotten any spot stains unlike my other cats stainless steel bowls that after I wash them spot stains would be in their bowls. The non-skid silicone base keeps the bowl steady on any floor and carpet surfaces, it doesn't slip nor slide it stays well put while my cats drink their water. Since its summer the stainless steel bowl has maintained my cats water cold without me having to change it constantly unlike my other cats plastic bowls. Great quality I highly recommend! You can find it at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising