Monday, April 1, 2019

Mini LED Nail Lamp Review

I received to review a mini LED nail lamp. The lamp is ideal for drying gel nail polish, it has a feature design of a two color 50 watt UV light and has a dual-optical wavelength technology that can cure all kinds of gel nail polish of top coat, base coat, hard gel, acrylic, etc., it also has a red light of 4 IR beads emitting 660nm red light that boost circulation, which helps care for skin while curing, an automatic sensor and three timer settings of (30s, 60s, 90s), with auto hand infrared sensor it automatically starts when hand is placed in, it shuts off when hand is out or timer finish, and it has a curing two modes of auto on/off and keep on.
I really love that color! It's different than the ordinary color white nail dryer that I usually see that comes in that color only. The button settings are easy to use, once you turn on the automated display light comes on and select either 30s, 60s, or 90s, then the blue light turns on (as shown in the picture above) and when my hands are placed in that's when the well it looks kind of pinkish color light comes on and yes, it does cure nails fast without leaving nails all sticky, it leaves nails dry with a smooth touch. 
I have no idea why its called mini nail lamp, because it looks big to me and I can fit my whole hand in there. As you can see in the picture above, I went to the nail salon, but I wanted extra shine to my nails so at home I added a shiny topcoat and cured in the nail lamp. This is a very pretty color nail lamp and it's perfect to give as a gift for any special occasion, and it's great to take while traveling to keep nails pretty. Great quality I highly recommend! You can find it at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising