Friday, June 1, 2018

Sofa Slipcover Review

I received to review a  slipcover for my 3-seat sofa in the color of beige, the slipcover is also available for chair, loveseat, recliner, and wing chair that comea in a variety of colors of wine, ivory, dark gray, coffee, black and beige. The slipcover is made out of 80% polyester, 20% spandex, it has an elastic bottom & anti-foams, and it's machine washable in (cold water). Its ideal use is for furniture protector, pet shield, and it adds a stylish decor to your sofa/chair/wing chair or loveseat. 
The package included one sofa slipcover and 2 anti-slip foams, the slipcover as shown in the picture above has easy to peel stickers that shows you how to place the slipcover front, back, and arm. The material is so soft I never thought it was going to be that soft. I didn't have no use to put on the anti-slip cover because the slipcover easily tucks in each corner and I noticed while stretching and tucking the fabric never ripped nor torn.  
Less than five minutes I had a beautiful sofa cover that's soft and cuddly to sit on, this slipcover gives a very stylish decor to any living room it will cover from the ugliest sofa and make it look outstanding or if you simply tired of the same old color of your sofa and want to change the color of your sofa this slipcover will be perfect to add any color and life to your living room. I highly recommend it You can find it at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising