Friday, June 1, 2018

FORCHEER Sofa Slipcover Review

I received to review a FORCHEER sofa slipcover (printed #4). The slipcover comes in sizes of sofa, loveseat, chair, big sofa, and pillow cover. The slipcover is made by Anti-mite process and it's made out of 92% polyester and 8% spandex. The package includes one slipcover and extra foam rolls. The cover has an easy instruction guide on how to place a cover onto your sofa. It was very easy to place on the tag that's on the cover is to be placed on the back of the sofa and within minutes the slipcover was completely covered my 3-seat sofa. 
The material is so soft and feels great while sitting or lying on the sofa,  the design gives an extra elegance to my living room and makes a great decor to any color style for a living room. The slipcover doesn't stretch out of place, nor ripped or torn. I adore cuddling up while watching TV on this slipcover it's so cozy, love it! I highly recommend it! You can find it at Amazon

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising