Sunday, May 20, 2018

Stainless Steel Plastic Bag Wall Mount Holder Review


I received to review a stainless steel plastic bag wall mount holder in the color of white, which also comes in color of silver. 

The package included:
1 stainless steel plastic bag holder
2 four-head screws 
2 plastic screw cover caps
4 adhesive tape
                                               {Back of the plastic bag holder} 
All that was needed to install was a four-head screwdriver, but the screws that was included in the package is smaller than the holes on the holder when I screwed it on the whole holder slide right straight down I was shocked that the holder didn't break or crack. I had to use two of my own four-head screws which was a little bigger and it screwed on perfectly and the bag holder stayed in place on the wall. 
The plastic bag holder has an anti-fingerprint design of a stainless steel finish that leaves no fingerprint marks each time you take out a bag, the fingerprint-proof design helps keep the bag holder appearance clean without it looking messy with a whole bunch of fingerprints all around it. It has a smooth edge design, an easy pull out bags (from the middle) and easy to place the bags in (at the top). The open top is wide enough to shove lots of bags in, which you can store about 30-36 plastic bags. It measures 12.3" x 7 x 3.3", which is great because it doesn't take up space on the wall.
This bag holder helps keep all my grocery plastic bags in place and organized. What I like the most is how easy it is to pull out each bag without having to pull by force and I had noticed while pulling out a bag none of the other bags fall out from the bag holder. Great quality, I highly recommend! You can find it at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising