Friday, December 15, 2017

Zevia Zero Calorie Soda Review

I received to review and for my group to review Zevia Zero calorie soda. The package I received to give out to my group are a whole bunch of Zevia Zero calorie soda coupons, straws, and from the movie "Ferdinand" mask. Zevia Zero will be releasing their co-branded, limited edition cans with some of the Ferdinand characters. My group went to purchase their sodas with the coupons I had given them, we had so much fun talking about each flavor of the zero calorie sodas. All of my group loved the sodas and so did I, they're great tasting and refreshing sodas, I highly recommend them! You can find out more about Zevia Zero calorie soda at https://www.zevia.com/ 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising