Saturday, December 9, 2017

Shoplet Gojo Purell Review

More than 80% of illness can be transmitted by the hands. which is why practicing good hand hygiene is extremely important. The Purell brand offers a full line of hand hygiene products of hand sanitizer, wipes and hand soap. Their hand sanitizer is formulated to kill 99.9% of germs that may cause illness, their new healthy soap removes dirt & germs and has natural moisturizers that help keep hands healthy and clean. 
Shoplet where you find great selections of office suppliesmedical suppliescleaning suppliesoffice furniture, and Gojo products. I had received to review Purell advanced instant hand sanitizer jelly wrap bowl, professional surface disinfectant, and healthy soapEach has a great soft fragrance, the jelly wraps and hand soap keeps the hands clean and what I like the most they don't dry my hands unlike other hand sanitizer does. The surface disinfectant sprays on well onto my kitchen counter and helps keep my kitchen counter clean and germ free. They're perfect for traveling for the holidays or going to do holiday shopping errands. You can find them ahttp://www.shoplet.com/ you also can connect to their social network on Facebook,  Twitter,  Pinterst,  Youtube  and Instagram 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising