Sunday, December 17, 2017

Sunllipe LED Torchiere Floor Lamp Review

I received to review a Sunlipe LED torchiere floor lamp. It stands about 70 inches, has a 9W integrated LED energy saving & eco-friendly lighting, has a heavy 10 inch wide base, metal rod, rotary switch and a white plastic shade with a 140 inch long cord. The lamp doesn't not require any tool at all, each of the metal rods is easy to assemble, simply twist and tighten to form the long stand metal rod, the cord is very long which was a huge plus! They're perfect to place in living room, dorm, bedroom, office, front/back screen porch.
The base is heavy, but not wide which is great because it doesn't take up space in corners, or around furniture. The switch is easy to turn on the light, and the shade never overheated. It does bright very well, I had placed it in my hallway which makes it super easy for me to see at night. This lamp would make a lovely decor and it would make the perfect holiday gift to give. Great quality, I highly recommended it! You can find it Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising