Friday, November 3, 2017

iVadar Dashboard Magnetic Car Phone Mount Review

I received to review a dashboard magnetic car phone mount/holder for cell phones & GPS. The car phone mount is not only for a car but it can be used in the home, office, kitchen counter, and it's great to take while traveling in hotels, etc. It has a strong feature a neodymium magnet and the base has a very strong adhesive which can be easily placed onto a surface. which provides a good sturdy grip on surfaces. It has a designed components which connect magnetically allowing 720 degrees of motion and also has a smooth glide for achieving a good viewing angle.
The car phone mount has a very nice detailed designed that is unlike any other car phone holder, what I like the most is it never slide around the dashboard while driving, nor it had never fallen out while driving on bumping roads, it holds onto my dashboard very well and it's so easy to move my cell phone around to the angle that fit comfortable for viewing. Great quality, I highly recommend! You can find it at Amazon and iVadar also sells the accessory pack for this car phone holder at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising