Sunday, November 26, 2017

Silk18 Natural Hair Conditioner Review

I received to review Silk 18 a natural hair conditioner for all hair types, and a sample size of essential oil infused conditioner. The conditioner is formulated with eighteen different silk amino acids, which delivers a silky softness and moisture to the hair, and helps protect the hair from dryness, or causing any frizz. It also contains a holistic synergy of conditioning agents and all natural ingredients of natural vanilla fragrance, Shea butter, jojoba oil and more. The conditioner is sulfate-free and does not contain any artificial coloring, fragrances. 

The conditioner has a nice texture that glides smoothly onto the hair covering from root to ends instantly making hair feel silky soft. What I like about the conditioner it does tame frizz very well and help repair my split ends. After a few days my hair looks & feels healthier than before and this conditioner gives my hair an amazing shine that doesn't look nor feel greasy. What a great conditioner, I highly recommend it! You can find the Silk18 conditioner at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising